How to Talk So Kids Will Listen... And Listen So Kids Will Talk
Time & Location
About the Event
In each session of the workshop you'll be introduced to an additional set of proven skills that will help you to:
· Cope with your child's negative feelings
· Engage your child's willing cooperation
· Discipline without hurting or alienating
· Help your child develop a positive and realistic self-image
· Foster a family atmosphere of love and respect
As an alumni of the course, I can say that this is an invaluable experience. In the class, you learn from other's experiences and struggles and help them create new skills. You learn new strategies weekly, take them home to practice on your own families, and then return the next week for further discussion on what worked, what didn’t, and why.
We hope to share this class with you. Please sign up at the link and feel free to email me with questions!
- Single Ticket$125$1250$0
- Family Package (2 Tickets)$230$2300$0